Orkut Scraps Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moms Dry Fish/Nethili Karuvadu Fry

Nethili karuvadu fry is a another favorite dish of mine.I do love the dry fish curry as much as a fresh fish curry.I don't make this dish at my home bcos my husband doesn't like the smell of this dry fish but whenever i visit my mom i eat so much.This is a wonderful dish my mom makes it. I usually like it extra spicy .Here comes the receipe

INGREDIENTS U NEED:
1.Dry fish/Nethili karuvadu-2cup
2.Turmeric powder-1/4tbs
3.Chilli powder-5tbs
4.Oil-as needed

UTENSIL:
Wide frying pan

METHOD OF PREPARATION:
  • First  soak the dry fish in hot water for 15-20mins and wash it thoroughly for couple of times and drain the water
  • Then add turmeric powder,chilli powder and marinate it for 1hr
  • Heat oil in a pan,when its hot add marinated fish  in a small batch and shallow fry it untill brown and crispy in the low flame. 
GOES WELL WITH:
    Rasam rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communication

Share/Bookmark